- Cut Paneer into long 1/2" thick cubes and cut all vegetables into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside.
- Put the Paneer chunks in a bowl and pour the above Tandoori paste on to it. Mix gently to coat all the paneer well. Add the left marinade to the vegetables. Cover and keep in the refrigerator to marinate for two hours.
- Thread the marinated paneer, onion pieces, capsicum pieces, tomato pieces & mushrooms onto bamboo skewers in a combination of your choice.
- Preheat your grill on medium. Put the paneer skewers on it and brush with a little cooking oil. Grill till paneer is light golden and the onions soft. Do not overcook or the paneer will become rubbery.
Remove onto a plate and squeeze some lemon juice over the paneer skewers, garnish with lemon wedges and serve piping hot!